China's State Food and Drug Administration Institute for Executive Development (SFDAIED) are partnering to conduct food safety training that aligns with the recent introduction of China's five-year food safety plan and reaches workers within the country's food service industry.
What does IEDE stand for?
IEDE stands for Institute for Executive Development (Spain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IEDE in our Acronym Attic
- Inner Ear Decompression Sickness (clinical diagnosis)
- International Electronics Design Contest for Students
- Improvised Explosive Device Defeat
- Improvised Explosive Device Disposal
- Initial Energy Delivery Date (utility companies)
- Inland Empire Derby Divas (California women's roller derby)
- Inverse Electron Demand Diels Alder
- Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Division (US Army)
- Inhomogeneous Energy-Density Driven Instability
- Ideal Energy Directional Drilling Services
- International Epidemiological Databases to Evaluate AIDS
- Interdisciplinary Engineering Design Education Conference
- Institut d'Etudes du Developpement Economique et Social (France)
- Instituto Electoral del Distrito Federal (Spanish: Federal Electoral District Institute; Mexico)
- Ion Energy Distribution Function
- Integrating Evolution, Development, and Genomics (conference)
- International Economic Development Group (Overseas Development Institute; UK)
- Iraq Economic Development Group (Bradford, England)
- Industrial Enterprise Development Institute (est. 1966; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- International Education Development Initiative (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI -- The Institute for Executive Development, or IED, a member of the Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group (ADUKG), is offering the first in a series of open courses called "Strategic Human Resources Management," aimed at providing insight into the external and internal drivers that influence HR strategy.
Habib Al Mulla -- Founder and the Executive Chairman of Habib Al Mulla & Co; member of the Board of Trustees, Dubai School of Government Mishal Hamed Kanoo -- Deputy Chairman, Kanoo Group Rajesh Chandy -- Academic Director, London Business School's Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Professor of Marketing; and Tony and Maureen Wheeler Chair in Entrepreneurship Ronald Howes -- Regional Managing Director GCC, Memac Ogilvy Rory Hendrikz -- Director, Institute for Executive Development, Abu Dhabi University Thamim Ahmed -- Vice President, External Relations and Communications, AIESEC United Arab Emirates Dr.
Byline: Abu Dhabi The Institute for Executive Development (IED), a member of the Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group, is providing a range of specific professional management services and leadership programmes tailor-made for UAE government organisations.
He holds an executive MBA from The Institute for Executive Development.
Jose Antonio Puente, president of the Institute for Executive Development (IEDE), agrees with Aragon in qualifying the European MBA experience for Latin American students as "very special"--something that gives it a clear advantage over studying in the United States.
SHANGHAI -- Ecolab (NYSE: ECL) and China's State Food and Drug Administration Institute for Executive Development (SFDAIED) are again partnering to conduct food safety training that aligns with the recent introduction of China's five-year food safety plan and reaches workers within the country's food service industry.
The forum was supported by Microsoft and Abraaj Capital, while the Institute for Executive Development (IED), a member of Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group (ADUKG) was the forum's strategic partner.