Established in 1987, the Takoma Park, Maryland-based Institute for Energy and Environmental Research (IEER) focuses on the environmental safety of nuclear weapons production as well as on ozone layer depletion and other energy-related health and climate issues.
What does IEER stand for?
IEER stands for Institute for Energy and Environmental Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEER
We have 2 other meanings of IEER in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Energy Efficiency Program (New York)
- Inland Empire Economic Partnership (California)
- Institute for Ethics and Economic Policy (Forham University; New York, NY)
- Institute for European Environmental Policy (UK)
- Intelligent Energy Europe Programme (EU)
- International Environmental Education Programme (UNESCO; UN Environment Programme)
- International Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977 (presidential emergency action permission)
- International and European Economic and Political Studies
- Internationally-Educated Engineers Qualification Bridging Program (Canada)
- Improved Extended Echo Ranging
- Institute for Energy and the Environment (various locations)
- Institute of Environmental Engineering and Research (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Indiana Education Employment Relations Board
- International Economic and Exchange Rate Policy
- Inland Empire Emerald Society (Colton, CA)
- Institute of Electrochemistry and Energy Systems (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria)
- International Ecological Engineering Society
- International Enzyme Engineering Symposium
- International Equestrian Education Services (Australia)
- Internet Explorer Enhanced Security (Microsoft)