Prior to Massey Knakal, he was a strategic communications associate al American Energy Alliance & Institute for Energy Research in Washington, DC.
What does IER stand for?
IER stands for Institute for Energy Research (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IER
We have 87 other meanings of IER in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Engagement Range
- Initial Engineering Release
- Initial Environmental Review
- Initial Evaluation Report
- INPO (Institute of Nuclear Power Operations) Event Report
- Institut d'Economie Rurale
- Institute for Economic Rationalization
- Institute for Economic Research (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Institute for Education and Research (various countries)
- Institute for Employment Research
- Institute of Educational Research (Pakistan)
- Integrated Equipment short-circuit Rating
- Intermediate Eye Relief (rifle scope)
- Internal Exclusion Room (various schools; UK)
- International Employment Relations (various schools)
- Interrupt Enable Register (computer architecture)
- Intervention Event Rate (clinical trials)
- Investment Evaluation Review
- Inwendige Eventrecorder (cardiology device)
- Ion-Exchange Resin (building material)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, as the head of the Institute for Energy Research has observed, there is a world of difference between a laboratory concept and a practical solution.
James Inhofe has vowed to introduce a resolution to overturn the rule, while the pro-industry Institute for Energy Research calls it an ''assault on American energy'' that will push companies out of business by discouraging development of affordable coal power.
Professor Dermot Roddy, head of Newcastle University's Institute for Energy Research and former Renew Tees Valley chief, said a Government decision to build up to four carbon CCS demonstration plants instead of just one was a major step forward.
The oil shale extraction process "results in products that are super clean - even cleaner than super-diesel", according to Dan Kish, senior VP for policy at the Institute for Energy Research.
electricity, nuclear power, causes of global climate change, and more Pro and con statements on over 30 energy-related questions were researched and solicited from more than 175 experts including Samuel Bodman, former US Secretary of Energy; Helen Caldicott, President of the Nuclear Policy Research Institute; Al Gore, former Vice-President of the United States; representatives of Greenpeace, Heartland Institute, Institute for Energy Research, Cato Institute, World Wildlife Fund, the US Conference of Mayors, and dozens more.
95 Hardcover Political capitalism; 1 HF5387 The spectacular failure of Enron should not be seen as an indictment of free markets or as an argument for more regulation beyond common-law strictures against force and fraud, argues Bradley (founder and chairman of the Institute for Energy Research and a former Enron employee).
Prof Younger, head of the project led by the university's Sir Joseph Swan Institute for Energy Research, said: "This announcement is particularly timely as we are currently evaluating a comprehensive series of feasibility studies that we are confident will result in firm pro posals for a world demonstration project in our region.