The Institute for Educational Leadership in the District of Columbia is receiving $950,000 for the National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth, a continuance of funds originally awarded in September 2007 to manage a consortium to develop effective practices and policies to enhance employment opportunities for youth with disabilities.
What does IEL stand for?
IEL stands for Institute for Educational Leadership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEL
We have 78 other meanings of IEL in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Enterprise Knowledge Management
- Intelligence Economique et Knowledge Management (French: Economic Intelligence and Knowledge Management)
- Israeli Effective Krav Maga (martial arts)
- IEEE Electronic Library
- Inclusive E-Learning (workshop)
- Independent Electron
- Indo-European Language
- Induction Electrical Log (oil exploration)
- Industries et Équipements Laliberté (Quebec, Canada)
- Information Exchange List
- Institute for Extended Learning
- Institute of the Estonian Language (est. 1993; Estonia)
- Instituto de Estudos da Linguagem (Portuguese: Institute of Language Studies, Brazil)
- Instituto Euvaldo Lodi (Portuguese: Euvaldo Lodi Institute, Brazil)
- Internal Elastic Lamina
- International English Language (various locations)
- Intraepithelial Lymphocyte
- Initiative for Equitable Library Access (Library and Archives Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Insurance Environmental Litigation Association
- Internal Elastic Lamina Area (vascular surgery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hunt Institute for Educational Leadership and Policy at the University of North Carolina.
Experts from Harvard University's Graduate School of Education, the National Association of Elementary School Principals, the Institute for Educational Leadership, the Children's Defense Fund and other organizations provided ideas for addressing some of the challenges facing cities, such as tracking child outcomes longitudinally and building strong partnerships with public school administrators and teachers.
15) Raising Student Achievement The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education, the Institute for Educational Leadership (IEL), and the Stanford Institute for Higher Education Research have issued a report, The Governance Divide: A Report on a Four-State Study on Improving College Readiness and Success.
Collaborative members include the Center for Workforce Development at the Institute for Educational Leadership, the National Association of Workforce Boards, and the Learn, Earn and Work Project at the National Conference of State Legislatures.
; the Institute for Educational Leadership, Center for Workforce Development, Washington, D.
Briggs holds a Doctorate in Arts Education, and Masters in Education from Columbia University Teachers College, a Master of Science from the University of Illinois, a Bachelors Degree from the Eastman School of Music of the University of Rochester in Voice performance, and a certificate in Public Policy from the Institute for Educational Leadership in Washington, DC.
He also served as a member of the board of directors for the Institute for Educational Leadership in Washington, D.