Continuing education credit for professionals will be available through Timberline Knolls and The Institute for Continuing Education.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Institute for Continuing Education (Illinois)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Insane Creators Enterprises
- Insertion Communication Equipment
- Insight Control Environment (software)
- Instance Creation Expression
- Instant Capacity Expansion (software)
- Instant Cash Exchange, LLC
- Instant Customer Engagement
- Institute for Chemical Education
- Institute for Community Economics
- Institute for Construction Economics
- Institute for Culture and Ecology (est. 2005; Kenya)
- Institute of Computer Education (various locations)
- Institute of Culinary Education (New York, NY)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (Costa Rican Electricity Institution)
- Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (Spanish)
- Instrument Control Electronics
- Instrumental Chamber Ensemble
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Integer Constant Expression (programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is dedicated to the protection of patient's rights and seeks to create a movement against breast cancer in Kyrgyzstan;October 21st 2010: Awareness-raising activities among family doctors in Issyk-Kul and Naryn oblasts, In Bishkek and Tokmok - Health promotion centres will hold seminars and will distribute pamphlets about breast self-examination among local women;October 22nd 2010: Awareness-raising conference at the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute for Continuing Education for medical professionals -- students of training courses from all over the country.
99 Hardcover ML134 Letellier (early novel and European culture, Trinity College and the Institute for Continuing Education at Madingly Hall of Cambridge; U.
The company's training and development programs encompass a wide range of programs and include an in-house Leadership Institute for continuing education and leadership development.
The four-day training of trainers included 25 participants of Family Medicine Centers, Oblast AIDS Centers, Narcological Centers, TB Centers, the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute for Continuing Education, and Friendly Clinics working with individuals in pilot sites in Chui, Osh, and Jalal-Abad Oblasts.
PEICE Leadership Conference "Discovering, Developing, and Deploying Talent Within Your Organization", Banff, AB, Petroleum Institute for Continuing Education (PEICE).
The 2-hour symposium in San Francisco, conducted by the Oxford Institute for Continuing Education, is titled "Ocular Infections in Children, New Developments in Fluoroquinolones.
Other divisions of Daughters of Israel include: Herr Adult Medical Day Center, HAREL - Senior Supportive Housing, MetroWest Caregivers Resource Center, The Sarah and Aaron Franzblau Institute for Continuing Education, and an active Family Council, Volunteer Department and Women's League.