Gainesville, FL: The Institute for Child Health Policy.
What does ICHP stand for?
ICHP stands for Institute for Child Health Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICHP
We have 18 other meanings of ICHP in our Acronym Attic
- International Congress on Hyperthermic Oncology
- International Congress on the History of Oceanography
- International Curly Horse Organization
- Iran Cultural Heritage Organisation (now Iran Cultural Heritage, Handcrafts and Tourism Organisation)
- International Center to Heal Our Children (Washington, DC)
- International Clown Hall of Fame (Milwaukee, WI)
- International Conference on the History of the Language Sciences
- International Centre for the History of Slavery
- Illinois Council of Health-System Pharmacists
- Inner City Housing Project (National Housing Trust; Jamaica)
- Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Australia)
- Integrative Cardiac Health Project (Walter Reed Army Medical Center; Washington, DC)
- International Commission on Healthcare Professions
- Iraq Cultural Heritage Project (US State Department)
- International Centre for Human and Public Affairs (Switzerland)
- Irish Combined Heat and Power Association
- Iloilo City Hall Press Corps (Philippines)
- Institute of Child Health and Primary Care (Lagos, Nigeria)
- International Conference on High Performance Computing
- International Council on Health, Physical Education and Recreation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of the significant differences among state Title V CSHCN Programs, the Maternal and Child Health Bureau has supported the development of the "Directory of State Title V CSHCN Programs: Eligibility Criteria and Scope of Services" through a grant to the Institute for Child Health Policy at the University of Florida.
Mulligan-Smith serves as director of the Institute for Child Health Policy at NSU in Davie, Florida.