Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research at Princess Margaret Hospital; and Lewis C.
What does IBCR stand for?
IBCR stands for Institute for Breast Cancer Research (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBCR
We have 5 other meanings of IBCR in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Bullet Chess Organization
- Integrated Broadband Communications on Broadcast Networks
- Iraqi-British Chamber of Commerce (Baghdad, Iraq; est. 2004)
- Independent Bank Corporation
- Installation Biochemical Collection Point
- Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines
- Institute of Biology and Chemistry of Proteins
- International Board of Clinical Practitioners (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Inter Business Council Qatar
- Influence-Based Channel Reservation
- Institute of Biodiversity Conservation and Research (Ethiopia)
- IRIS (Image Recognition Integrated Systems) Business Card Reader (Belgium)
- International Banking Center Regulatory Act
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation (est. 1999)
- International Breast Cancer Research Foundation (Wisconsin)
- International Bathymetric Chart of the Red Sea And Gulf of Aden
- IBM Business Consulting Service
- Input-Buffered Crossbar Switch
- Institute for Black Catholic Studies
- Integrated Battlefield Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our results demonstrate that a protein not previously associated with breast cancer is involved in helping these cells to adapt to starvation conditions and to continue their uncontrolled growth," said Tak Mak, principal investigator and Director, The Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research at Princess Margaret Hospital.
FRS, Director of the Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research and Professor at the University of Toronto, will serve as Chairman.