02 pm, the Institute for Astronomy and the National Astronomical Lab on peak Rozhen at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, announced.
What does IFA stand for?
IFA stands for Institute for Astronomy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFA
We have 312 other meanings of IFA in our Acronym Attic
- Initiative Franco Allemande (French: Franco German Initiative)
- Installation and Functionality Assessment
- Institucion Federada Afroumbandista (Spanish: Umbanda African Federated Institution; Uruguay)
- Institucion Ferial Alicantina (Spanish exhibition center)
- Institut de Formation de l'Administration Publique (Belgique)
- Institut Français d'Agadir (French: French Institute of Agadir; Agadir, Morocco)
- Institut Francais d'Architecture
- Institut Français d'Athènes (French: French Institute of Athens; Athens, Greece)
- Institut für Asienkunde (German: Institute for Asian Studies)
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen eV
- Institute of Field Archaeologists (UK)
- Institute of Financial Accountants
- Instytut Filologii Angielskiej (Polish: Institute of English Studies; university department)
- Insurance Financial Advisors (Houston, TX)
- Integrated Farm Assurance (market standards)
- Integrated File Adapter (IBM)
- Intelligence Functional Area
- Interagency Funding Agreement
- Interior Floor Area (zoning)
- Intermediate Frequency Amplifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herschel has revealed the largest ensemble of such young stars in a single star-forming region," said Amelia Stutz, a postdoctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg, Germany.
Herschel has revealed the largest ensemble of such young stars in a single star-forming region," said Amelia Stutz, lead author of a paper to be published in The Astrophysical Journal and a postdoctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg, Germany.
Kraus, of the University of Hawaii's Institute for Astronomy, added: "We're catching this object at the perfect time.
This discovery is very exciting," said Rainer Klement of the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A team led by Knud Jahnke of the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg Germany, observed an apparently homeless quasar called HE0450-2958 about 5 billion light-years away.
Reipurth is affiliated with the Institute for Astronomy, University of Hawaii.
Aboul-Ela Amin Mohammed, the head of the earthquake department at the National Research Institute for Astronomy and Geophysics, said the entire plateau remains in danger of further collapse.