Florian, Austria, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, today announced that Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering IOF--one of 57 institutes of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft dedicated to applied optics and precision applications-oriented research--selected EVG's UV-based nanoimprint lithography (UV-NIL) step and repeat system for its leading-edge optoelectronic research efforts.
What does IOF stand for?
IOF stands for Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOF
We have 49 other meanings of IOF in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Environmental Economics and Management (Vienna)
- I'm on Fire! (gaming)
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras (Brazil)
- Independent Order of Foresters
- Indian Ordnance Factory (arms producer)
- Indonesian Offroad Federation
- Industries of the Future (various locations)
- Infrared Optical Film
- Initial Operating Facility
- Inspection Observation Finding
- Institute of Finance (various organizations)
- Institute of Forestry (Nepal)
- Institute of Fundraising (UK)
- Intelligence and Operations Facility (digital command post)
- Inter Office Facilities
- Interactive Output Facility (US FEMA)
- Interim Operating Facility (US FEMA)
- International Oceanographic Foundation
- International Olympic Federations
- International Operation Forces (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technical innovation of the OSTAR[R] light emitting diode lies in the perfect interplay between various technologies - a new manufacturing process for high-power chips, a perfectly matched package platform, and special optics developed in cooperation with the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering.