the premier independent global marketer of pre-owned and refurbished medical imaging systems, parts and service, and The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences announced today a new partnership to promote refurbished medical imaging equipment in Canada.
What does IAHS stand for?
IAHS stands for Institute for Applied Health Sciences (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAHS
We have 46 other meanings of IAHS in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Healing Rooms
- International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research (aka International Association of Hydraulic Research)
- International Alliance of Human Rights Advocates
- Inter American Human Rights Court (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- International Adoption Health Resource Center (Georgetown University Hosptial; Washington, DC)
- Indonesian Agroclimate and Hydrology Research Institute
- International Arabian Horse Registry of North America
- International Alliance for Human Resources Research (Canada)
- International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Inlet Air Heater Sensor
- Intake Air Heating System (Advanced Engine Technology Ltd.)
- Intelligence Application Hardware Suite
- International Association for Housing Science (Coral Gables/Miami, FL)
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences
- Internet Ancient History Sourcebook (Internet History Sourcebooks Project)
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences International Commission on Continental Erosion
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences International Commission on Groundwater
- International Association of Hydrological Sciences International Commission on Water Quality
- Indiana Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Association of Homes and Services for the Ageing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The partnerships with the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences in Toronto, the Universite de Montreal and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority have a face value of only about CAD $5-million, but CAE hopes to grow its health training services into a CAD $150-million-a-year business within the next three years.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences and IMPAC Medical Systems Inc.