To explore this question and identify implications for today's strategies, the Kresge Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) have awarded the Institute for Alternative Futures (IAF) funding to develop scenarios describing expectable, challenging, and visionary futures of public health in the U.
What does IAF stand for?
IAF stands for Institute for Alternative Futures (Alexandria, Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAF
We have 143 other meanings of IAF in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Air Force (UK)
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Armed Forces
- Indonesian Air Force
- Industrial Areas Foundation
- Information of Armed Forces
- Initial Approach Fix
- Installation Activity Furnished
- Institut Alfred Fournier (French: Alfred Fournier Institute)
- Institut Armand Frappier (Canadian research institute)
- Integrated Assessment Framework (various locations)
- Intelligent Alarm Filtering (Telcordia)
- Inter-American Foundation
- Interactive Analysis Facility
- Interactive Facility (Cray-Cyber computers)
- Interfaith Alliance Foundation
- Intergovernmental Audit Forum (various locations)
- International Abolitionist Federation
- International Accreditation Forum
- International Accreditation Forum, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Released in March by the Institute for Alternative Futures, the report found community health centers address social, economic and environmental factors that shape patients' health.
The model was developed by William Rowley, MD and Clement Bezold, PhD, Institute for Alternative Futures (Alexandria, VA).
We are also working with a new level of big-league partners--distinguished American institutions, such as the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania; The Center for Applied Research, Philadelphia; and The Institute for Alternative Futures, Alexandria, Virginia.
23) "Alternative medicine" will become mainstream in the Millennium, predicts the Alexandria, Virginia-based Institute for Alternative Futures.
I think we'll be able to re-engineer humans," said Clem Bezold, executive director of the Institute for Alternative Futures.
The Future of Work and Health The Future of Work and Health is the result of a report prepared by the Institute for Alternative Futures in conjunction with the Washington Business Group on Health for the U.
The Foresight Seminar organized by the Institute for Alternative Futures had been scheduled for noon on September 29th.