The loan will strengthen the technical and strategic capacity of the Dominican Institute for Agricultural Research (IDIAF) in order to address current deficiencies and improve productivity.
What does IAR stand for?
IAR stands for Institute for Agricultural Research (Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAR
We have 151 other meanings of IAR in our Acronym Attic
- Inertial Attitude Reference
- Infantry Automatic Rifle (US Marine Corps)
- Informacyjnej Agencji Radiowej (Polish: Radio Information Agency)
- Informal Administrative Review (various locations)
- Initial Address Register
- Initial Address Reject (ATMF)
- Initial Assessment Report
- Initiative for Architectural Research
- Instantaneous-to-Average Power Ratio
- Institute for Aerospace Research
- Institute for American Relations
- Institute of Audio Research (New York, NY)
- Institutt for Arkeologi (Norwegian: Institute for Archaeology)
- Instruction Access Register
- Instruction Address Register
- Instruction Approval Release
- Integrated Avionics Racks
- Intelligence Area of Responsibility
- Inter-Agency Rate
- Interim Assistance Reimbursement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts at the French National Institute for Agricultural Research in Paris recruited children aged five, eight and a group of adults.
00 Hardcover Routledge studies in ecological economics HC79 Martinet (French National Institute for Agricultural Research, Thiverval-Grignon) explores economic theory behind the concept of sustainability in the context of economic growth.
The Basque Institute for Agricultural Research and Development -Neiker-Tecnalia researchers have shown that the oil extracted directly from oilseedrape and sunflower seeds can be added to gasoil in a proportion of up to 30 percent, without problems for the engines and no need of modifications.
Besides, President Ben Ali ordered the opportunity to "consolidate the pilot experience currently conducted in the cereals jointly by the agricultural organization and the national institute for agricultural research, in coordination with the national institute for large-scale farming".
She is a research director of wheat genome research at the French National Institute for Agricultural Research.
Geneticist Yniv Palti, at the National Center for Cool and Cold Water Aquaculture in Leetown, West Virginia, has an ongoing collaboration with French National Institute for Agricultural Research scientist Carine Genet to produce an integrated physical and genetic map for rainbow trout.
Braintree, MA) has in-licensed the global rights to develop and commercialize BLI-600, a patent protected compound that has shown significant promise as a chemoprevention agent, from INRA Transfert (IT), a subsidiary of National Institute for Agricultural Research (Paris, France).