April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Institute for Advanced Journalism Studies (IFAJS) at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University announces the selection of the first winners of its annual Vernon Jarrett Award for Journalistic Excellence.
What does IFAJS stand for?
IFAJS stands for Institute for Advanced Journalism Studies (North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Federation of Arabian Horse Racing (established by French law July 1,1901)
- Industrial Fabric Association International
- Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información Pública (Spanish: Federal Institute for Access to Public Information; Mexico)
- International Friendship Association of Ibaraki (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Investigations, Financial Advisory and Intelligence (Kroll Fraud Solutions)
- Isuzu Finance of America, Inc. (Purchase, NY)
- International Federation of Aeronautical Information Management Associations
- Instituto de Fomento Agroindustrial (Costa Rica)
- Institute for American Indian Research (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- International Federation of Agricultural Journalists
- Improved First Aid Kit
- Individual First Aid Kit
- Institut für Automation und Kommunikation
- Institut Français d'Amérique Latine (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Institute for Future Agricultural Leaders
- International Foundation for Action Learning
- Intestinal Failure-Associated Liver Disease
- International Federation of Air Line Dispatchers Associations
- Idaho Falls (LDS Temple)
- International Federation of Air Line Pilots Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute for Advanced Journalism Studies (IAJS) at North Carolina A&T State University will present a conference titled "The Fourth Estate and Blacks," March 16-18 on the campus.