A study by the Institute de Veille Sanitaire in France, released on Thursday, found that for the years 1989 through 2005, the sperm count in one millilitre of an average 35-year-old Frenchman dropped to 50 million from 74 million.
What does InVS stand for?
InVS stands for Institute de Veille Sanitaire (France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of InVS
We have 1 other meaning of InVS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Night Vision Imaging System (US Army)
- Invitation to an Exercise
- In Vitro Techniques in Toxicology (ERGATT FRAME ECVAM data bank)
- Isolated Noncompaction of Ventricular Myocardium
- Instituto Normal Para Varones de Oriente (Spanish)
- Iraq Nuclear Verification Office
- In the Vicinity Of
- Index of Nausea, Vomiting, and Retching
- Inventory Record
- Inventory Sample
- Interactive Nano-Visualization in Science and Engineering Education (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- International & National Service Voluntary Training Program
- Investigate And Report
- Inventory (usually seen as INV)
- I Envy You
- I Envy You for You Are A Cutie