The most common London form of marine cargo insurance, institute Cargo Clauses (A), covers "all risks of loss of or damage to the subject matter insured except as provided in Clauses 4, 5, 6 and 7.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Institute Cargo Clauses (Institute of London Underwriters)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative and Creative Circle
- Innovative Control Circle (Malaysia)
- Insite Customer Control (Sprint)
- Installation Calibration Coordinator
- Installation Claimant Consolidation
- Installation Command Center (US Air Force)
- Installation Control Center
- Institut Canadien de Conservation (Canada)
- Institut Canadien du Crédit (Credit Institute of Canada)
- Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya
- Institute for Condom Consultancy
- Institute for Corporate Counsel (California)
- Institute for Cultural Communicators (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Institutional Capital Contribution
- Institutional Classification Committee (prisons)
- Institutional Communications Company
- Instructor Control Console
- Instrument Control Center
- Insuffisance Cardiaque Congestive (French: congestive heart failure)
- insuficiencia cardíaca congestiva (Spanish: Congestive Heart Failure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PKTCL offers cargo coverage as per Institute Cargo Clauses A/B/C with the optional extensions of Institute War and Strike Clauses (Cargo).
The Institute Cargo Clauses are used for cargo policies and contain three levels of coverage, ICC(A), (B) and (C).