Information Science Abstracts * Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (INIST) * International Bibliography of Periodical Literature on the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBZ) * International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature on the Humanities and Social Sciences (IBR) * MLA International Bibliography * Periodica Islamica * Personnel Management Abstracts * Research into Higher Education Abstracts * Special Educational Needs Abstract * Sociological Abstracts Key Topics Covered: * Journal of Technical Writing and Communication Issue: Volume 39, Number 2 / 2009 * From the Editor's Desk Charles H.
What does INIST stand for?
INIST stands for Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (French)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INIST
We have 1 other meaning of INIST in our Acronym Attic
- International Network for Innovation Research (Belgium)
- International Non-Ionizing Radiation Committee
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones En Recursos Bióticos (National Institute of Biotic Resources, Mexico)
- International Neonatal Immunotherapy Study
- International Network of Innovative School Systems (various locations)
- International Nuclear Information System (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Internationale Netzwerk Innovativer Schulsysteme (German: International Network of Innovative School Systems)
- Iraqi National Intelligence Service (est. 2004; Iraq)
- Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (Ireland)
- Indian Institute of Science Journal (India)
- Institute de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (French)
- International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (Istanbul, Turkey)
- International Network for Information in Science and Technology Education
- Integrated Neuromuscular Inhibition Technique
- International Network for Instrumental Transcommunication
- Initial Ram Disk (bootstrap for Unix/Linux systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Library of Medicine to provide access to MEDLINE(R), the Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (INIST) of the French National Center for Scientific Research, and BIOSIS to offer supplementary enhanced services to scientists including Internet-based article verification and alerting.