What does IGF stand for?
IGF stands for Institut de Génomique Fonctionnelle (France)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGF
We have 85 other meanings of IGF in our Acronym Attic
- Identity Governance Framework (Oracle, CA, HP, Novell, Sun and others)
- Independent Games Festival
- Independent Gay Forum
- Independent Growth Finance Ltd
- Indigent Gentlewomen's Fund (UK)
- Induced Gas Flotation
- Inherently Governmental Functions
- Inoki Genome Federation (professional wrestling promotion in Japan)
- Inset Graphics Format
- Inspector General of Fortifications
- Institute of Geophysics
- Institute of Geophysics (Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor
- International Garden Festival
- International Gateway Facility
- International Gatka Federation
- International Genetics Federation
- International Golf Federation
- International Grating and Flanges, Inc.
- International Guitar Foundation and Festival (UK)