The additional information is being provided by the Institut National de la Propriete Industrielle (INPI) and comprises the Rxn: Core Reactions database as an integrated component of Reaction Center on ISI Chemistry Server(SM).
What does INPI stand for?
INPI stands for Institut National de la Propriete Industrielle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INPI
We have 1 other meaning of INPI in our Acronym Attic
- Independent National Patriotic Liberation Front of Liberia
- Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (France)
- Intermountain Native Plant Growers Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Istituto Nazionale Di Previdenza Dei Giornalisti Italiani (Italian)
- Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Institute of Nuclear Physics (Moscow State University; Russia)
- Information Network for Public Health Officials
- Information Network on Post-Harvest Operations
- International Photographic Historical Organization
- Indonesian NGOs Partners Initiative
- Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial (Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office; Brazil)
- Indonesian NGOs Partners Initiatives Private Agencies Collaborating Together
- Instytut Nauk Politycznych I Dziennikarstwa (Poland)
- International Network on Participatory Irrigation Management
- National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training (also seen as NCIPI; Japan)
- National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training (Japan)
- Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (National Polytechnical Institute of Lorraine)
- International Network of Public Libraries (est. 1996; Bertelsmann Foundation)
- National Physical Laboratory of Israel (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Integrated Network Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Institute for Scientific Information(R) (ISI) has announced the signing of an agreement with the Institut National de la Propriete Industrielle (INPI) to include the Rxn: Core Reactions database as an integrated component of the Reaction Center file on ISI Chemistry Server(SM).