These [Toyota] results are spectacular," says Roland Madar of the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble in France in an accompanying commentary.
What does INPG stand for?
INPG stands for Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Initiative against Economic Globalization in Prague
- International Network of Protein Engineering
- Institut National de Prévention et d'Education pour la Santé (French: National Institute of Prevention and Health Education)
- Information Nouveautés Pharmaceutiques
- International Petroleum Exploration (est. 1966; Japanese oil company)
- Invention and New Product Exposition (trade show; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International New Products Forum
- International Nutrition Planners Forum (various locations)
- International North Pacific Fisheries Commission
- Independent National Patriotic Liberation Front of Liberia
- Intermountain Native Plant Growers Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Istituto Nazionale Di Previdenza Dei Giornalisti Italiani (Italian)
- Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Institute of Nuclear Physics (Moscow State University; Russia)
- Information Network for Public Health Officials
- Information Network on Post-Harvest Operations
- International Photographic Historical Organization
- Indonesian NGOs Partners Initiative
- Institut National de la Propriete Industrielle
- Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial (Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murray Douglas' awards include an honorary doctorate from the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble.
Bernard Ruffieux, a professor at France's Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble and Grenoble University, says labeling of genetically modified foods is a major subject in Europe.
In coordination with Patrice Giraud of ESISAR at the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble, Mr.
The LPCS is affiliated to both the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (INPG) and the Engineer Sciences Section of the CNRS.