In 1987 at 62, Belleau, in his continuing quest for the creation of an indigenous Canadian pharmaceutical industry, moved once again to the Institut Armand Frappier to take up the NSERC Industrial Research Chair in Medicinal Chemistry.
What does IAF stand for?
IAF stands for Institut Armand Frappier (Canadian research institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAF
We have 143 other meanings of IAF in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Assault Fire
- Independent Air Force (UK)
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Armed Forces
- Indonesian Air Force
- Industrial Areas Foundation
- Information of Armed Forces
- Initial Approach Fix
- Installation Activity Furnished
- Institut Alfred Fournier (French: Alfred Fournier Institute)
- Institute for Alternative Futures (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Integrated Assessment Framework (various locations)
- Intelligent Alarm Filtering (Telcordia)
- Inter-American Foundation
- Interactive Analysis Facility
- Interactive Facility (Cray-Cyber computers)
- Interfaith Alliance Foundation
- Intergovernmental Audit Forum (various locations)
- International Abolitionist Federation
- International Accreditation Forum