Already at, or near, cost parity to traditional network build options, this FTTC enhancement provides even better capital cost recovery and thus lowers the installed first cost for FTTC networks.
What does IFC stand for?
IFC stands for Installed First Cost
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IFC
We have 313 other meanings of IFC in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Film Company
- Individual Folding Carton (packaging)
- Industry Foundation Classes (International Alliance for Interoperability)
- Infant Feeding Counseling
- Infant Formula Council
- Inflight Canada, Inc. (aviation company)
- Information Flow Control
- Information Fusion Center (various organizations)
- Initial Flow Control
- Inside Front Cover
- Instantaneous Frequency Converter
- Institut Forestier du Canada (Canadian Institute of Forestry)
- Institut Français de Cologne (French: French Institute of Cologne; Cologne, Germany)
- Institut Français de Coopération (French: French Institute of Cooperation; Tunisia)
- Institute for Community (Romeoville, IL)
- Instream Flow Council
- Instructional Focus Calendar
- Instruments and Flight Controls (Air Force specialty)
- Insulated Food Container (Philadelphia, PA)
- Integrated Fire Control (Radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a partnership with Pearson Technologies, the site allows visitors to create models comparing the installed first costs of all fiber networks to those that deploy fiber in the backbone and unshielded twisted pair copper in the horizontal.
This sector is the cornerstone of the next phase of significant carrier network evolution, and delivers carriers the type of disruptive installed first cost, total lifecycle cost, and new revenue creation benefits that today's service providers require for the industry to enter its next growth phase.