A packet of white powder that was found at NASA's Kennedy Space Center, where the space shuttle launches, has tested positive for cocaine, according to NASA's Inspector General's office.
What does IGO stand for?
IGO stands for Inspector General's Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IGO
We have 49 other meanings of IGO in our Acronym Attic
- Interlinear Greek New Testament
- Instituto Geografico Nacional Tommy Guardia (Spanish: Tommy Guardia National Geographic Institute; Panama)
- International Greek New Testament Project
- I've Got Nothing to Say
- Interim Government of National Unity (Liberia)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (Ministry of Rural Development)
- In Good Order (verifying documents)
- Industrial Gas Oil
- INMARSAT Geostationary Overlay (Telcordia)
- Inside Gamer Online (video game website)
- Inter-Governmental Organization
- International Gatka Organisation
- International Governmental Organization
- Iowa Geocachers Organization
- Issues, Goals, and Objectives
- Indexed Geometric Orifice Area (prosthesis)
- Immigration Guardian of Children Act (Australia)
- Industry Government Overview Committee (Canada)
- Interim Government Operations Center (Florida)
- International Gathering of Champions (Christian conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The BBC quoted the special inspector general's office for Afghanistan reconstruction as saying that there is a "confusing labyrinth" of spending.
An inspector general's office is within the organization, so normal analyses of conflict can't really apply here because you are necessarily within the organization.
This matter was investigated by Special Agent Kerri Navarro of the Inspector General's Office of the Department of Health and Human Services, and was handled by Assistant U.
The Inspector General's office then recommended a review of all PTSD cases rated 100% to identify specific claims that were not supported with the required documentation and rework those cases accordingly.
I am looking forward to attending Army Management Staff College," said Tara Phelps-Jones, a specialist in the Inspector General's office.
The city's inspector general's office reviewed the matter and sent a report to the mayor in December but it has not been made public.
The staff of DOI's Inspector General's Office will be augmented by two investigative positions to be funded from DOB's budget.