Features such as cartridge slitting system, vertical inspection zone, automatic tension control, S-Drive servo driven operation, job save, and simple, functional controls means more time producing labels and less time in set up.
What does IZ stand for?
IZ stands for Inspection Zone
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of IZ
We have 6 other meanings of IZ in our Acronym Attic
- International Yan Xin Qigong Association
- International Youth Year
- Illusionz (gaming arcade)
- Industrial Zone
- Industriezone (Dutch: industrial zone)
- Infarcted Zone
- Infected Zone
- Inner Zone
- International Zone
- Internet Zahav (Israeli ISP)
- Invader Zim (cartoon)
- isolated zero
- Department of Invertebrate Zoology and Geology (California Academy of Sciences)
- Institut zur Zukunft der Arbeit (Institute for the Study of Labor)
- Instituut Zorgverzekering Ambtenaren (Dutch: Instutute for Health Officials; Netherlands)
- International Zeolite Association
- International Zinc Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Handhelds with barcode functionality will utilize ruggedized barcode "tags" placed around the vehicle in strategic inspection zones to verify inspections are completed.
Tegra's patented metal-mesh catenary C-Belt uses gravity and centrifugal force--not friction--to gently accelerate, stabilize and launch product into the inspection zone.
This makes it possible to adapt every inspection zone individually to the part's geometry and to define special inspection sensitivities for different zones.
Zonar's 2010 handheld readers are placed by drivers within a few inches of individual RFID tags inserted in critical inspection zones of vehicles.
Greenwood, Edison Park and Clearing inspection zones.
Both involve moving the product through an inspection zone on a conveyor belt where speed is very carefully controlled.
As of September 28, Peoples Gas employees have visited all homes in the Chicago inspection zones -- referred to as Mt.