pdf; Insolvenzordnung [InsO] [Insolvency Act], Oct.
What does InsO stand for?
InsO stands for Insolvenzordnung (German insolvency law)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of InsO
We have 1 other meaning of InsO in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Network and Systems Management (computing)
- Inspector of Naval Material
- Inspector of Material (Petroleum) (US Navy)
- International Network for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Instituto de Meteorología de Cuba (Spanish: Cuban Meteorological Institute)
- Integrated & Network Supplier Management Program (Sprint)
- International Nanotechnology in Society Network
- International Nepal Solidarity Network
- International Network for Social Network Analysis
- Indian National Students Organisation (est. 2003; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the United States, France, and india see supra note 56; for Germany see insolvenzordnung [Insolvency Regulation], Oct.
Klaus Kamlah, The New German Insolvency Act: Insolvenzordnung, 70 AM.