Daniel von Allmen, MD, director, Division of General and Thoracic Surgery at CCHMC and Hugo Guterman, professor of electrical and computer engineering at BGU are collaborating on the image guided needle insertion device concept.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Insertion Device
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Infectious Disease
- Infective Dose
- Information Deficiency
- Information Development
- Information Document
- Information during Learning Task (online education)
- Inhibitors of DNA Binding/Differentiation
- Initial D (Japanese Anime)
- Initial Distribution
- Inner Diameter
- Inside Diameter
- Inside Dimension
- Inside Dose (radiation exposure)
- Installation Data
- Instantaneous Description (Turing Machine configuration)
- Institut Dayakologi (Indonesian: Dayakologi Institute)
- Institution Directory (FDIC)
- Instituto Desert (Brasil)
- Instituto por la Democracia (Spanish: Institute for Democracy; Guatemala)
- Instruction Decode (Von Neumann cycle step)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the procedure is difficult with a large learning curve, newer technology such as better insertion devices and thinner grafts will make DMEK easier.
The insertion device employs a 25-gauge needle, which allows for a self-sealing wound.
To exploit these developments it has been decided to transfer the diffractometer of BM 16 from its current position on a bending magnet to a new beam line with an insertion device, ID31.
It adapts existing technology into one condensed unit, and offers an automatic insertion device allowing for painless needle insertion.
Also Durafile pultrusion dies in standard or hardened steels; licensing for Pulrite process to make profiles with low-cost, lightweight cores; and Braid Insertion Device for producing hollow profiles from continuous tabular braid.
This machine can also be fitted with an in-line zipper insertion device.
Patented is a feminine sanitary protection package including a vaginal insertion device and a panty liner configured to fit the pudendal region of a woman.