package, these ICs come standard with an inrush current limiter and overtemperature protection circuit.
What does ICL stand for?
ICL stands for Inrush Current Limiter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICL
We have 219 other meanings of ICL in our Acronym Attic
- In Christian Love
- Income Contingent Loan
- Index to Chiropractic Literature
- Indian Cricket League (Mumbai, India)
- Indice de Continuité Linguistique (French: Language Continuity Index)
- Individual Country Listing (US Postal Service)
- Inductive Coupled-Line
- Innovative Computing Laboratory
- Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory
- Input Command Language
- Inserted Connection Loss
- Inspection Checklist
- Institute for Civic Leadership (New York student development organisation)
- Instrument Command Language Interface
- Insurance Contract Law
- Integrated Configuration List
- Inter-union Commission on the Lithosphere
- Interactive Computer Learning
- Interface Clear
- Interface Control Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed for medical electronics applications, such as motor controls, inrush current limiters and general purpose power supplies, the LAS series of wirewound resistors are offered in values from 0.
In developing the PDJack connector, Molex partnered with Microsemi[TM] and used their PD controller PD70200, which meets all power device standards including detection, classification, integrated isolation switch with inrush current limiter and over-current protection, and two events classifications for PoE plus power.
Electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation, recognized by design engineers as having the industry's broadest selection of electronic components available for immediate shipment, today announced the addition of the AS series Inrush Current Limiters from Ametherm.
Rauch says the Ametherm line will also help Rhopoint, previously an exclusive distributor of RTI Electronics inrush current limiters and sold as Surge-Gard, provide a seamless transition for customers as RTI is divested by its parent company, Intricon.