Because the devices combine data queuing and switching into a single chip, they essentially implement an input queuing switching fabric, which has a broad range of applications in data communication.
What does IQ stand for?
IQ stands for Input Queuing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IQ
We have 10 other meanings of IQ in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca Dello Stato (Italian: Government Printing Office and Mint)
- Image Quality
- Incremental Quantization
- Indefinite Quantity contract
- Indication of Quality (Nortel)
- Indy Quotient (computer game score)
- Information Quality
- Inhibitory Quotient
- Initial Qualification Training