The ADP1851 features a synchronization input eliminating troublesome beat frequencies and reducing system input capacitance when multiple devices with phase-shifted synchronization are used.
What does CISS stand for?
CISS stands for Input Capacitance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CISS
We have 154 other meanings of CISS in our Acronym Attic
- Configurable Integrated Surveillance System (Rockwell Collins)
- Conseil International des Sciences Sociales (French)
- Constructive Interference Steady State
- Container Identification Scratch System
- Continuous Ink Supply System
- Contractor Integrated Security Suite
- Cooperazione Internazionale Sud-sud (Italian)
- Corporate Information Systems Security
- Cryptology & Information Security Series
- Customer Implementation and Support Services (Sprint)
- Center for Information Systems Security INFOSEC Technical Services
- Cayman Islands Security Services Association
- Centres d'Information et de Soins de Santé Ambulatoires (French: Mobile Information and Healthcare Centers)
- Certificate In Systematic Skills Acquisition
- China International School Sports Association
- Committee of Intelligence and Security Services of Africa (African Union)
- Computer Information Systems Student Association
- Conference on Imaging Science Systems and Applications
- Consorzio Intercomunale Servizi Socio Assistenziali
- Consulting, Information and Shared Services Branch (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The input capacitance of this configuration is A[C.
The TPS40170's unique bi-directional synchronization feature eliminates system beat and EMI noise and reduces input capacitance by up to 50 percent, saving board space.
An on-time extension function extends the low-line regulation range, enabling hold-up time to be met with lower values of input capacitance.
The series will be offered in two variants, with 24pF and 96pF input capacitance.
Input capacitance is reduced by up to 50 percent, which helps lessen electromagnetic interference.
Key Features - Ultra low channel input capacitance (0.
The ADP1853 has clock-out and synchronization input to ensure 180-degree phase-shifted synchronization, eliminating troublesome "beat" frequencies and reducing system input capacitance when multiple devices are used.