FPGAs are like factories with a number of loading docks called input/output blocks, workers called logic blocks, and connecting everything are programmable interconnects, the equivalents of assembly lines.
What does IOB stand for?
IOB stands for Input/Output Block (in FPGA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IOB
We have 36 other meanings of IOB in our Acronym Attic
- Inkomensvoorziening Oudere Arbeidsongeschikte Werklozen (Dutch: Elderly Unemployed, Disabled Income)
- International Orangutan Awareness Week
- Inkomensvoorziening Oudere Arbeidsongeschikte Zelfstandigen (Dutch:income scheme for the elderly and partially incapacitated former self-employed; The Netherlands)
- Impact of Build
- Impact on Business (corporate management)
- In Original Box
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Industrial Order of Battle
- Inorganic, Organometallic and Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Input Output Buffer
- Input/Output Box
- Inspectie Ontwikkelingssamenwerking en Beleidsevaluatie (Dutch: Policy and Operations)
- Installation Operating Budget
- Institute of Banking (Saudi Arabia)
- Institute of Biology
- Institute of Building (former name of the Chartered Institute of Building)
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu (Polish: Business Environment Institutions)
- Insulin on Board
- Intelligence Oversight Board (part of President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, PFIAB)
- Inter-Organization Board for Information Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
VersaRing decouples the input/output blocks from the core logic, like a gate array architecture, and adds incremental routing resources along the edge of the device.
BMP) format, with CD like controls -- Windows(TM)95, 98, 2000, NT compatible With an optional IVS 4000 Input/Output Block Connector attached to Video Sentinel's PCI card, users can also control and monitor external devices such as alarm sirens, light switches, access controls and others.