Masimo and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital listed among the 2014 Truven Health Analytics Top 100 HospitalsA for delivering the best care in its community announced that the hospital has installed Masimo Patient SafetyNet , a remote monitoring and clinician notification system shown to keep patients safer while reducing cost of care.
What does IFOH stand for?
IFOH stands for Inova Fair Oaks Hospital (Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFOH
- Ireland Fund of Canada (est. 1978)
- International Federation of Online Clubs and Aquatic Societies
- International Federation of Competitive Eating
- Institute of Flight Operations & Dispatch (Fort Worth, TX)
- Italian Fans of Depp (Johnny Depp fan club and website)
- International Forest of Friendship (Atchison, Kansas)
- International Fellowship of Former Scouts and Guides
- Informed Fibromyalgics on Guaifenisen (Louisville, KY)
- Interferometric Fiber-Optic Gyro
- Interferometric Fiber Optic Gyroscopes
- International Fellowship of Hope
- International Forum for Organisational Health (UK)
- International Federation of Ju Jitsuans
- In-Flight Operable Lock
- Islamic Foundation of Lincoln (Lincoln, NE)
- International Federation of Leather Guilds
- Imaging Figure of Merit
- International Forum on Medicines (Netherlands)
- Istituto FIRC (Fondazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro) Oncologia Molecolare (Italian: Italian Foundation for Cancer Research Institute of Molecular Oncology)
- International Festival of Modern Arts (Goethe Institute Belgrade; Serbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Healy died on January 20, 2012 at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Fairfax, VA.
Solove Research Institute (OH) The Christ Hospital (OH) University Hospitals Case Medical Center (OH) Lehigh Valley Hospital (PA) Vanderbilt University Hospital (TN) Inova Fair Oaks Hospital (VA) Swedish Medical Center/First Hill (WA) Virginia Mason Medical Center (WA) Bellin Hospital (WI)
The company provides several unique health and wellness opportunities, and encourages and supports its employees to participate in their local community service efforts, including volunteering at INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital, the American Red Cross, the Fairfax County Public Libraries, and tutoring at Waples Mill Elementary School.
Following a client feedback period in partnership with Christiana Care Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and King's Daughters Medical Center, PatientLife System 2.
The buildings are located off Route 28/Centreville Road near I-66, in close proximity to INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital and Prince William Hospital.
By turning the patient-room television monitor into a comprehensive interactive resource, the GetWellNetwork PatientLife System enables Inova Fair Oaks Hospital to provide true Interactive Patient Care environments in which patients and family members are fully engaged, informed, and empowered as active participants in the healthcare process.
This release is the result of a 12 month research and development investment as well as a client feedback and evaluation program in partnership with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital in Virginia.