Mikoshiba and colleagues demonstrated that a neuronal protein called inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor 1 (IP3R1) which regulates cellular calcium signaling was destroyed by ER stress and subsequently induced neuronal cell death and brain damage.
What does IP3R stand for?
IP3R stands for Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Integrated Passenger Security Solutions
- Immature Pannicle 1
- Incontinentia Pigmenti 1 (genetic disorder)
- Interrupt Priority 1
- Interferon-Inducible Protein 10
- Incontinentia Pigmenti 2
- Second Order Intercept Point
- Integrated Product & Process Design & Development
- Inositol Triphosphate
- Third Order Intercept Point
- Integrated Process Planning/Production Scheduling
- Inositol Hexaphosphate (dietary phytochemical)
- Individual Project 7
- Fraunhofer Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automation
- Ideal Point Analysis
- Identity, Policy and Audit (software)
- Idrocarburi Policiclici Aromatici (Italian: Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Illustrators' Partnership of America
- Ilonggo Producers Association (Philippines)
- Image Processing Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transcriptional and immunocytochemical analyses show that murine myeloid immature DCs (IDCs) and mature DCs (MDCs) express inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor (I[P.