Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Scientists have discovered two functional variants in the inosine triphosphatase (ITPA) gene that protect patients with hepatitis C virus (HCV) against anemia brought on by antiviral treatment.
What does ITPA stand for?
ITPA stands for Inosine Triphosphatase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITPA
We have 51 other meanings of ITPA in our Acronym Attic
- ISHM Testbed and Prototypes
- Islamic Training Programme (Muslim Congress)
- Italian Tolkien Page
- Ivory Tower Project (band)
- Iwmi - Tata Program
- Integrated Transition Plan and Schedule
- Identity Theft Prevention Act (New Jersey)
- Independent Telecommunications Pioneer Association
- Independent Third Party Administrator (various companies)
- Information Technology Process Automation
- Instituto Teórico Práctico de Agricultura (Spanish: Theoretical and Practical Institute of Agriculture; Guatemala)
- International Tax Planning Association
- International Tokamak Physics Activity
- International Truck Parts Association
- Information Technology Professionals Association of America
- Industrial and Trade Policy Adjustment Credit (Malawi)
- Information Technology Planning and Advisory Committee (Ithaca College; Ithaca, NY)
- Information Technology Policy Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Instituto Tocantinense Presidente Antonio Carlos (Portuguese: Tocantinense Institute President Antonio Carlos)
- Iowa Telecom Political Action Committee (lobbying group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of inosine triphosphatase 94C>A and thiopurine Smethyltransferase deficiency with adverse events and study drop-outs under azathioprine therapy in a prospective Crohn disease study.
Previous studies had recognised the genetic variants as the cause of a deficiency in the production of an enzyme, inosine triphosphatase.