Mosquito control: The Innovative Vector Control Consortium is developing new and improved insecticides to control the mosquitoes that transmit malaria.
What does IVCC stand for?
IVCC stands for Innovative Vector Control Consortium (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVCC
We have 21 other meanings of IVCC in our Acronym Attic
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
- International Visual Communications Association
- Irish Venture Capital Association
- Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (Microsoft)
- Illinois Valley Community College
- Independence Visitor Center Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce (Greenville, CA)
- Indus Valley Construction Company (Pakistan)
- Inland Valley Council of Churches (Pomona, CA)
- In Vivo Cytokine Capture Assay
- Iowa Valley Community College District
- Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index
- Integrated Virtual Collaborative Conferencing System
- Inferior Vena Cava Diameter
- Initial Voice Channel Designation
- Insect Vector Control Division (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Intraventricular Conduction Defect
- Intraventricular Conduction Delay
- Intraventricular Conduction Disturbance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading a new international Innovative Vector Control Consortium, her work in countries including Malawi and Mozambique is aimed at finding new pesticides that mosquitoes will not become immune to, then working out which ones to use, and when.