com/prnh/20081007/38461LOGO) NASA's Innovative Partnerships Program Office is making available wavefront sensing and adaptive optics technologies, procedures, and lab equipment to private industry through its "Can you See it Now?
What does IPPO stand for?
IPPO stands for Innovative Partnerships Program Office (NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPPO
We have 1 other meaning of IPPO in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Public Policy Network (est 1999)
- Irish Primary Principals' Network (est. 2000; Cork, Ireland)
- International Philosophers for the Prevention of Nuclear Omnicide
- Ikatan Pelajar Putri Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian: Student Daughter to Training Pengoprasian)
- International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War
- Independent Power Producers of New York, Inc.
- Iloilo Police Provincial Office (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Iloilo Provincial Police Office (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Independent Project Performance Office (Australia)
- Industrial Property Protection Office (Skopje, Macedonia)
- International Packaging Press Organisation
- Investment Promotion Programme Office (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- Instituto Penal Professor Olavo Oliveira (Portuguese: Professor Olavo Oliveira Crime Institute; prison)
- In-Line Power Patch Panel (Cisco systems)
- Infantile Perianal Pyramidal Protrusion (dermatology)
- Initiatives for Proliferation Prevention Program (US Department of Energy)
- Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology (UK)
- Institute for Philosophy and Public Policy (University of Maryland)
- Institutionalised Public-Private Partnerships (EU)
- Institutul Pentru Politici Publice (Romanian: Institute for Public Policy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), a local technology consulting firm that provides intellectual property and technology transfer services, has announced that the firm has received a Distinguished Award from the Carolina Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) for its 2009 Accomplishment Report for NASA's Ames Research Center's Innovative Partnerships Program Office.
The Innovative Partnerships Program Office at Goddard is charged with helping identify novel arrangements, like this one with Ocean Tomo, to bring technologies to the marketplace quickly," said Nona Cheeks, chief of NASA Goddard's IPP Office.