Innovative financing mechanisms, such as the AIDS levy, are expected to reduce this dependency, resulting in more stable expenditure patterns.
What does IFM stand for?
IFM stands for Innovative Financing Mechanism
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFM
We have 172 other meanings of IFM in our Acronym Attic
- Immobilien Facility Management (Vienna, Austria)
- Improved Forest Management
- Improved Frequency Modulation
- Income Forecast Method (finance)
- Incremental Funding Methodology
- Independent Forest Monitoring (legal compliance tool)
- Industry Funds Management (various locations)
- Inflight Maintenance
- Information Flow Management (various locations)
- Infrastructure and Financial Markets (publication)
- Install from Media (Microsoft)
- Instantaneous Frequency Measurement
- Instituciones Financieras Multilaterales (Spanish: Multilateral Financial Institutions; economic development)
- Institut for Menneskerettigheder (Danish: Institute for Human Rights)
- Institut Français de la Mode (French Fashion Institute)
- Institut Français de Madrid (French: French Institute of Madrid; Madrid, Spain)
- Institut Français de Marrakech (French: French Institute of Marrakesh; Marrakesh, Morocco)
- Institut Français de Meknès (French: French Institute of Meknes; Meknes, Morocco)
- Institut Fuer Meereswissenschaften (German: Institute For Marine Science)
- Institute for Financial Markets
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also discuss the role of parliament in safeguarding civilians' lives; fair trade and innovative financing mechanisms for sustainable development; and the use of media, including social media, to enhance citizen engagement and democracy.
Gates participated in a 'town hall' meeting during a visit to IDB headquarters in Jeddah, where he and staff members discussed the importance of innovative financing mechanisms for fighting global diseases and addressing food insecurity.
The new centre will help mobilize financing for clean technology by folding technology considerations into national investment plans and strategies, and by piloting innovative financing mechanisms.
The innovative financing mechanism behind the LifeStraw(R) Carbon For Water programme holds public and private sector organizations to greater accountability and ensures that maximum impact is delivered on the ground.
The innovative financing mechanism behind the LifeStraw[R] Carbon For Water programme holds public and private sector organizations to greater accountability and ensures that maximum impact is delivered on the ground.
A session on innovative financing mechanisms will highlight some of the out-of-the-box methods cities are relying on to fund their transportation infrastructure initiatives.
I hope that the creation of the Foundation will galvanize efforts to create innovative financing mechanisms and other incentives that will expedite vaccine research and development, particularly for HIV, TB, and malaria, in developing and developed countries.