Reducing fresh water use and enhancing oil recovery in oil sands development are among five new pilot projects supported by the Innovative Energy Technologies Program (IETP).
What does IETP stand for?
IETP stands for Innovative Energy Technologies Program (Alberta Energy; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IETP
We have 9 other meanings of IETP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Engine Technical Manual (US Air Force)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manual
- International European Theatre Meeting
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manual Data Base
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manual System
- Israeli English Teachers' Network
- Institution of Engineering and Technology Northern Ireland
- Institute of Engineering Technology of Ontario (Canada)
- Interagency Environmental Technology Office (Washington, DC)
- Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant
- Integral Environmental Target Plan (Netherlands)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publication
- International Educators Training Program (Queen's University; Canada)
- Internet Engineering Task Force
- International Emergency Technical Rescue Institute
- Inelastic Electron Tunneling Spectroscopy
- Institute of Employment Studies (UK)
- Instituto de Estudos do Trabalho e Sociedade (Portuguese: Institute for the Study of Labor and Society; Brazil)
- Integrated Educational Technology Support
- Interim European Telecommunications Standard (also seen as I-ETS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government of Alberta, through the existing Innovative Energy Technologies Program ("IETP"), has approved approximately $6.