John Hooks, the FHWA program manager, emphasizes that the Innovative Bridge Research and Construction program "has spurred innovation by providing funds to offset the cost of demonstrating high-performance and innovative materials in 288 bridge projects across the Nation.
What does IBRCP stand for?
IBRCP stands for Innovative Bridge Research and Construction Program (US DoT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Indiana Business Research Center
- Innovative Bridge Research and Construction (Program)
- Insurance Brokers Registration Council (UK)
- International Braille Research Center (Baltimore, MD)
- International Branch Research Committee (Shiraz University of Medical Sciences; Iran)
- International Business Resource Connection (University of Kansas)
- Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Limited (Ireland)
- Interagency Botulism Research Coordinating Committee
- International Business Resources (Canada) Corporation
- International Birding and Research Center in Eilat (Israel)
- Infrastructure for Biology at Regional to Continental Scales
- Integrated Business Requirements Document (various organizations)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- International Beacon Registration Database (distress beacons)
- International Bike Route Directory (Cycle America)
- International Business Resource Desk (globalEDGE)
- International Business Reply Envelope
- Ion Bombardment Retarded Etching
- Interest-Bearing Real Estate Trust Account
- Indo-Burma Revolutionary Front
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Innovative Bridge Research and Construction Program provides funds to help states and municipalities to incorporate innovative materials and materials technologies in their bridge projects.
The Innovative Bridge Research and Construction Program provides funds to help states and municipalities incorporate innovative materials and materials technologies into their bridge projects.