Scheduled for April 10-14 in Banff, Canada, the 15th International Symposium on Technological Innovations in Laboratory Hematology is directed to pathologists, laboratory hematologists, and medical technologists interested in laboratory hematology and instrumentation.
What does ISLH stand for?
ISLH stands for Innovations in Laboratory Hematology (symposium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISLH
We have 1 other meaning of ISLH in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Simulation Language Environment
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment (Association for the Study of Literature and Environment journal)
- International Standards for Language Engineering
- Investigative Science Learning Environment
- Independent School League Football
- Insurance Standards Leadership Forum
- Indo-Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement (tariff agreement)
- Independent Sector Liaison Group (healthcare; UK)
- Infrastructure Safety Liaison Group (UK rail services)
- International Software Localization Group (Portland, OR)
- International Society for Laboratory Hematology (est. 1992; Northbrook, IL)
- Indiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Institute for System Level Integration (Scotland)
- Institute Supérieur de Logistique Industrielle (French: Institute for Supply Chain Excellence)
- Intensive Summer Language Institute (US State Department)
- International Surplus Lines Insurance Company
- Israel Society of Special Libraries and Information Centers
- Integrated System for Long-Distance Intercultural Learning (Europe)
- International Symposium on Languages for Intensional Programming (various locations)
- International Symposium on Lucid and Intensional Programming