The cost of the project will be shared by the NRC's Transportation Research Board under the Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) program for applying intelligent transportation systems (ITS) concepts to rail practice in support of the Federal Railroad Administration's next generation high-speed rail technology program.
What does IDEA stand for?
IDEA stands for Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (National Academies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDEA
We have 241 other meanings of IDEA in our Acronym Attic
- Imperial College London, Delft University of Technology, ETH Zurich, RWTH Aachen University (European technical Universities league)
- Improvement and Development Agency (UK government)
- Indiana Democratic Editorial Association
- Individual Development and Educational Advancement
- Individual Development and Educational Assessment
- Individuals Dedicated to Excellence and Achievement
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 1990
- Industrial Design Excellence Awards
- Industry Data Exchange Association
- Infusing Satellite Data Into Environmental Applications
- Innovative Development through Employee Awareness (US Air Force suggestion program)
- Innovative in Developing Enterprising Activities
- Instant Discounts Electronically Applied (Marsh Supermarkets)
- Institute for Defense Education and Analysis
- Institute for Democracy, Education & Access (UCLA)
- Institute for Democratic Education in America (Tarrytown, NY)
- Instituto de Derecho y Economía Ambiental (Spanish: Institute for Environmental Law and Economics)
- Instituto para el Desarrollo de Antioquia (Medellín, Colombia)
- Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial de la Argentina
- Integrated Data for Enforcement Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Where more research is needed, cases will be referred to existing programs such as the Small Business Innovation Research Program and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) program.