From high tech wonders like MP3 players and camera cell phones, to automotive breakthroughs and blockbuster drugs, it seems that every industry is blazing new trails through innovation and new product development.
What does INPD stand for?
INPD stands for Innovation and New Product Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INPD
- Internet Non-Profit Center
- Irish National Petroleum Corporation (1979-2001)
- ITU National Point Code
- Índice Nacional de Precios al Consumidor Ampliado
- Inland Northwest Peace Corps Association
- Institution Nationale de Prévoyance du Commerce et de l'Artisanat
- Iowa Nebraska Primary Care Association
- Internet Protocol Control Block
- Institutul National pentru Prevenirea si Combaterea Excluziunii Sociale a Persoanelor cu Handicap
- Immigration and Nationality Policy Directorate (UK)
- Institute for Nonprofit Development (Mount Wachusett Community College; Gardner, MA)
- Integrated New Product Development
- Istituto Nazionale di Previdenza per i Dirigenti Di Aziende Industriali (Italy)
- Istituto Nazionale di Previdenza per i Dipendenti dell'Amministrazione Pubblica (Italian: National Insurance Institute for Civil Servants)
- International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (Brazilian Space Agency)
- Indiana Non-Public Education Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Institute for Native Pacific Education and Culture (Kapolei, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
E[acute accent]For more than 30 years, PDMA has been a leader in promoting product innovation and new product development.