Department of Commerce Innovation Advisory Board by Commerce Secretary Gary Locke.
What does IAB stand for?
IAB stands for Innovation Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAB
We have 142 other meanings of IAB in our Acronym Attic
- Immigration Appeals Board
- Impact Assessment Board (EU)
- Incentive Awards Board
- Individual Address Block
- Industrial Accident Board (various locations)
- Industrial Advisory Board
- Industrial Automation Business (various companies)
- Industry Advisory Body (Australia)
- Infantry Assault Bridge
- Information Assurance Bulletins
- Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (German: Federal Institute for Job Research)
- Institute for Advanced Biosciences (Keio University; Japan)
- Institute of Arctic Biology (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Instituto dos Arquitetos do Brasil (Brazil)
- Intake Air Bypass
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Interagency Advisory Board
- Interagency Airtanker Board (National Interagency Aviation Council)
- Interagency Board (Equipment Standardization and InterOperability)
- Internal Affairs Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the US Department of Commerce's Innovation Advisory Board are conducting a series of "Innovation Town Hall" meetings across the country to explore and develop ideas and concepts for a report to the President and Congress on the nation's innovative capacity and global economic competitiveness, as directed by the America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010.
Essential Innovation Advisory Board -- Cristina Theodore Assimakopoulos, Head of Intellectual Property Division of FAPESP, State of Sao Paulo Research Foundation -- Maria Ester Dal Poz, Public Policy Advisor to the dean of UNIFESP - Federal University of Sao Paulo -- Andreas Freytag, Professor of Economics, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena -- Juliano Froehner, Asst.
Tovin, formerly Chief Marketing Officer and architect of the bank's alternative delivery strategy which included online banking, supermarket branching and telephone banking, has joined ZEFER's Innovation Advisory Board and will play an active role in lending his expertise to both ZEFER and its clients.
IRI) hosted a distinguished group of consumer packaged goods (CPG) executives at the inaugural Analytics Innovation Advisory Board held today at the Phoenician Resort located in Scottsdale, Ariz.