Giavazzi is a professor of economics at Bocconi University in Milan, a regular Visiting Professor at MIT, and a fellow of the Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research.
What does IGIER stand for?
IGIER stands for Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research (Milan, Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences)
- Instituto de Investigación para la Gestión Integrada de las Zonas Costeras (Valencia, Spain)
- International Gay Information Center (est. 1982)
- Iowa Geographic Information Council
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health (India)
- Instytut Gruzlicy I Chorob Pluc (Polish: Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases)
- Instituto Geofísico do Infante D. Luis (Portugal)
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (Mumbai, India)
- Institute for Global Insurance Education
- International Group of Import Export (Peru)
- Instituto de Gestão Informática e Financeira da Saúde
- Interferon-Gamma-Inducing Factor
- International Geographic Information Foundation (Bethesda, MD; now American Society of Photogrammetry Foundation)
- Isolated Gait Ignition Failure (neurology)
- Internet Guide to International Fisheries Law
- Institute of Geochemistry and Geophysics (Minsk, Belarus)
- Instytut Geografii I Gospodarki Przestrzennej (Polish)
- International General Insurance Holdings
- Islamic Government Investment Issue (Malaysian securities)
- Indo Gulf Industries Ltd. (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Lopez-Salido Banco de Espana Tommaso Monacelli Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research (Universita Bocconi) and Centre for Economic Policy Research Athanasios Orphanides Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Joseph Pearlman London Metropolitan University Paolo Pesenti Federal Reserve Bank of New York and National Bureau of Economic Research Javier Valles Banco de Espana John C.
He is also president of the Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research in Milan.