For example, according to CNet, some sections add criminal penalties to child pornography-related offenses, increase punishment for sexual exploitation of minors, and provide $30 million to the FBI for the Innocent Images National Initiative.
What does IINI stand for?
IINI stands for Innocent Images National Initiative (Federal Bureau of Investigation's Cyber Crimes Program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Interfaith Interagency Network of Charlotte County (Florida)
- International Institute for Negotiation and Conflict Management (Sydney, Australia)
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communication
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communications Network
- Intra-Theater Intelligence Communications Radio
- In-Place Inactivation and Natural Ecological Restoration Technologies (RTDF)
- Institute of Information Scientists
- Icelandic Institute of Natural History
- International Institute of New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)
- Irish Institute of Nutrition and Health (Ireland)
- International Institute of New Jersey (Jersey City, NJ)
- If I'm Not Mistaken
- Intelligent Integrated. Network Management
- International Institute for Neuroscience of Natal
- Independent in Name Only (politics)
- Ilinois Institute of Natural Resources
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Neuromusculoskeletal Research (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- Interagency Interim National Research and Education Network
- Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums (formerly Indian Lac Research Institute; India)
- If I Needed Someone (Beatles song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wydysh, who handled the case, stated that the defendant was apprehended as a result of an FBI undercover operation through the Innocent Images National Initiative.
The Innocent Images National Initiative (IINI), a component of FBI's Cyber Crimes Program, is an intelligence driven, proactive, multi-agency investigative initiative to combat the proliferation of child pornography/child sexual exploitation (CP/CSE) facilitated by an online computer.