The principle embodied in the Innocent Child Protection Act was obvious, carrying out the execution would take two human lives, including one convicted of no crime.
What does ICPA stand for?
ICPA stands for Innocent Child Protection Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICPA
We have 48 other meanings of ICPA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Council of Premier Agents
- Indian Catholic Press Association
- Indian Child Protection Act
- Indian Commercial Pilots Association (professional group)
- Indian Cricket Players Association
- Indiana Collegiate Press Association
- Indirect Channel Partner Agreement
- Infection Control and Prevention Analysts, Inc.
- Injury Compensation Program Administrator
- Injury Compensation Program Administrators
- Institute Communications and Public Affairs (Georgia Tech)
- Institute for Community Planning Assistance
- Institute of Chartered Public Accountants
- Insurance Conference Planners Association
- Integrated Care Programme Approach (UK)
- integrated circuit package antenna
- Integrated Configuration and Pricing Application (IBM)
- Inter-Company Power Agreement
- Intermediate Contract Property Administration
- Intermountain Consumer Power Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principle embodied in the Innocent Child Protection Act was obvious.
Bill supporters also noted that on July 25, 2000, the House approved, 417-0, a bill called the Innocent Child Protection Act, to prohibit the federal or state governments from carrying out an execution on any woman who carries a "child in utero," defined in precisely the same language as that contained in the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.