The clan - made up of a couple and four hellraising teens - will march into the quiet Yorkshire village later this year from a big inner-city council estate.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Inner-City Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Information Coordination Center
- Information Coordination Central
- Information Coordination Control
- Information Coordination Council
- Ingenieros Constructores y Consultores (Spanish: Builders, Engineers and Consultants; Guatemala)
- Ingleside Community Center (California)
- Iniciativa de la Cuenca del Caribe (Initiative for the Caribbean Basin)
- Initial CAOC Capability
- Initial Connectivity Capability
- Injury Claims Central
- Innovation Center China (AstraZeneca)
- Innovative and Creative Circle
- Innovative Control Circle (Malaysia)
- Insite Customer Control (Sprint)
- Installation Calibration Coordinator
- Installation Claimant Consolidation
- Installation Command Center (US Air Force)
- Installation Control Center
- Institut Canadien de Conservation (Canada)
- Institut Canadien du Crédit (Credit Institute of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Youth crime is rarely off the front pages, and with it reports of intimidation and harassment on inner-city council estates.
Byline: By Neil Elkes INNER-city council wards like Ladywood are being neglected in favour of Sutton Coldfield when it comes to pothole and crumbling road repairs, it was claimed today.
Downtown and inner-city council members in particular have relied on the CRA to go into areas private enterprise often shuns.
The inner-city council estate stretches for haile along one of the main roads in Brixton, the London borough with a hard reputation.
He grew up next door to them in an inner-city council house, although Frances was his first love.
A woman who can afford Cartier gems and designer clothes is as likely to feel as emotionally impoverished and isolated as the OAP in an inner-city council flat.
Bernson and Wachs won council approval of a motion to develop a method for giving sewer-charge discounts to large lots that use most of their water for irrigation, although some inner-city council members signaled they will probably fight the specific proposal when it returns for a vote.