iFlightPlanner and the IMC Club will work together to enhance iFlightPlanner's integrated, digital logbook with features that will allow pilots who are participating in the club's Inner Marker Circle, a subset of members who have committed to proficiency standards that are higher than FAA instrument currency requirements, to easily manage their flying.
What does IM stand for?
IM stands for Inner Marker (aviation; part of instrument landing system)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IM
We have 59 other meanings of IM in our Acronym Attic
- Information Management
- Information Memorandums
- Information Memory
- Information Model
- Ingot Metallurgy
- Ingram Micro (various locations)
- Inherent Moisture (coal quality indicator)
- Initial Margin (investing)
- Injection Margin
- Injection Molding (plastics)
- Innovaciones Médicas (Spanish: Medical Innovations)
- Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (German: Unofficial Collaborator)
- Inoffizieller Mitarbeiter (Political Police Informer, GDR)
- Insensitive Munitions
- Inserto Metálico (Spanish: Metal Insert)
- Inside Macintosh
- Inspection Manual
- Installation & Maintenance
- Installation Manual
- Instant Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bird must have damaged the ILS antenna because we had nothing --no glideslope, no azimuth, and no outer, middle or inner markers.
According to the organization's website: “The Inner Marker Circle is an elite group of pilots who are dedicated to the consistent and constant improvement of instrument flying skills.