TORONTO -- A $730,000 BMO Financial Group contribution to the Inner City Health Research Unit at St.
What does ICHRU stand for?
ICHRU stands for Inner City Health Research Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Centre for Human Rights and Democratic Development
- International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran
- Indian Center for Human Rights and Law (India)
- Interights Commonwealth Human Rights Law
- Institute of Certified Human Resource Managers (est. 1998)
- International Conference on Heat-Resistant Materials
- Incident Command for High-Rise Operations (US FEMA)
- International Council on Human Rights Policy
- International Commission for the History of Representative and Parliamentary Institutions
- International Center on Human Responses to Social Catastrophes (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- I Could Have Sworn
- Ilford County High School (London, UK)
- Illini Central High School (Mason City, IL)
- Inner City High School
- Institute of Community Health Sciences (UK)
- Internal Cargo Handling System (CH-47)
- International Center for Human Sciences (Lebanon)
- International Committee of Historical Sciences
- Island County Historical Society (Coupeville, WA)
- International Conference of Hybrid Systems and Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael's Hospital Inner City Health Research Unit.
For more information on the Inner City Health Research Unit at St.