The jury that convicted the 27-year-old man found that he used a handgun to kill Rosa, who was on her way to work as a jailer at the sheriff's Inmate Reception Center.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for Inmate Reception Center (Orange County California Sheriff's Department)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- INFOSEC Research Council
- Infrared Reflective Coating
- Infrared Remote Control
- Infrastructure Renewals Charge (UK)
- Infratools Remote Control (Peregrine Systems)
- Initial Ready Company (1st unit of DRF to deploy)
- Initial Response Call
- Initial Root Cause
- Inland Revenue Code
- Inland Revenue Commissioner (various countries)
- Inmate Records Coordinator
- Innocenti Research Centre (UNICEF)
- Innovation Relay Centre
- Inoue Rubber Company (Thailand)
- Inside Reactor Containment (nuclear plant)
- Inspection Record Card
- Inspection Release Certificate
- Instantly Redeemable Coupon
- Institut de Recherche en Construction (French: Institute for Research in Construction; Canada)
- Institute for Research in Construction (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All new inmate bookings take place in the inmate reception center, which is located in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in the general downtown area of Los Angeles.
According to deputies at the Twin Towers inmate reception center, as soon as defendants are placed in custody for low-level offenses, they are automatically screened for eligibility in either of these programs.
``When it was time to put him on the bus to return him to the inmate reception center in downtown L.
About 400 are in use at the Pico Rivera, Century and East Los Angeles stations and at the downtown Inmate Reception Center, Heal said.
In June, City of Commerce resident David Larry Landeros, 40, was arrested and booked into the downtown Inmate Reception Center where he was forced to remove both of his prosthetic legs, South Gate attorney Richard L.
Medlock, 22, was transported to the Inmate Reception Center in Los Angeles and booked on a felony charge of driving under the influence of alcohol, according to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department's Web site.
Sharp said staff at the North Facility reported Friday that three busloads of inmates had arrived from the Inmate Reception Center - the processing hub for the county's jail system - that morning, with two more buses expected Friday night.