California's Inmate Day Labor Program (IDL), which uses inmates, trade union labor and civil service employees, was established in 1983 to expand inmate employment in construction-related fields by offering them training they can use after release.
What does IDL stand for?
IDL stands for Inmate Day Labor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDL
We have 135 other meanings of IDL in our Acronym Attic
- Immediately Dangerous to Life
- Implement Driveline (machinery)
- Import Drug License (China)
- Indentured Drawing List
- Independent and Distance Learning (various locations)
- Index to Dental Literature
- Indirect Labor
- Infantry Division, Light
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory (various locations)
- Infectious Diseases of Livestock