00 Award Date: 15/03/2013 Contractor name : PARKWAY SHENTON PTE LTD Contractor address : 111 Somerset Road #15-01 TripleOne Somerset Agency : Name Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore Attn: NameOng Chong Yen Stella Tel: 63512154 Email: stella_ong@iras.
What does IRAS stand for?
IRAS stands for Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRAS
We have 44 other meanings of IRAS in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Remedial Action Report (US Army)
- International Registration Authority for Roses
- Institute for Risk Analysis and Risk Communication (University of Washington)
- Imagery Resolution Assessments and Reporting Standards
- Imagery Resolution Assessments and Reporting Standards Committee
- IBM Recoup Active Root Table
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (India)
- Infrared Astronomical Satellite
- Infrared Astronomy Satellite
- Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
- Institute on Religion in an Age of Science, Inc.
- Insulin Resistance and Atherosclerosis Study
- Integrated Research Application System (online collaborative initiative; UK)
- IPsec Remote Access Server (IP security protocols, IKE mode config)
- Industrial Relations Association of South Africa
- Institute of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineers of Australia
- Institut de Recherche Sur l'Asie du Sud-Est Contemporaine (French: Research Institute on Contemporary Southeast Asia; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Internal Review And Systems Improvement
- International Review of the Aesthetics and Sociology of Music (Croatia)
- Illinois Regional Air Support Service (Worth, Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2006, the Tax Academy of Singapore (TAS) was established the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore in collaboration with the Big Four accounting firms (Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers), the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore, and the Law Society of Singapore.
In addition to his responsibilities at Standard Chartered, Shankar is a member of the Board of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and Board of Trustees of Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA).
During the April 26 meeting, the participants discussed general tax issues that hinder the competitiveness of the jurisdiction and how TEI may work with the Singapore authorities, including the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and the Ministry of Finance, to make the tax laws more administrable.
On behalf of the Asia Chapter of Tax Executives Institute (TEI), I am pleased to offer the following comments on the benefit-in-kind taxation guidelines recently issued by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).